Saturday, September 28, 2013

Update: KATE MOVED ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Notice how in my comical "about me" section it says "double-majoring in musical theater and original works...blah, blah, blah...in Seattle, WA"??? These are not lies! It's true, I have moved across the country (okay, you caught me, only halfway across the states) to study theater at Cornish College of the Arts! My third college in three years, but finally the right choice, no doubt.

Stay tuned to follow my Seattle adventures from wherever you are!

P.S. If you aren't yet clued in about my ADD, then here's your first of many hints: because it is impossible for me to stick to just blogging about fashion alone, this blog will focus on my life and thoughts and everything else I can possibly think of to write about. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment